Networking & Collaboration Strategy of NFDN
NFDN has partnerships with government of Nepal, various national and international development agencies and private sector to effectively carry out its programs.
Networking and Collaboration Activities
- Networking and partnership with Disabled Peoples’ Organizations (DPOs) through membership distribution and program partnership.
- Build network and relationship with disability services providers through collaborative work and program partnership
- Build financial or technical partnership with government agencies, NGOs and INGOs to implement different projects, activities, joint campaigns and advocacy to promote disability rights.
- Participate and represent in various national and international disability related forum, committee, seminars, study visits, conferences and workshops.
- Organize advocacy and awareness campaign jointly with other civil society organizations.