Advocacy Strategy of NFDN
NFDN leads the disability community while advocating about various issues pertaining to persons with disabilities with the government and other stakeholders.
- Lobby meetings, workshops and interactions with government stakeholders for the formulation, revisions and implementation of legal provisions in the favor of persons with disabilities.
- Various pressure building activities such as peaceful demonstration, group delegation and media partnership for ensuring the rights of persons with disabilities in national policies, laws, programs and budget of government and non-government sectors.
- Lobby meetings, workshops and interactions with political parties and policy makers for having their political commitment and support for promoting the rights of persons with disabilities.
- Lobby meetings, workshop and interactions with various international nongovernmental organizations, development agencies, corporate sectors and UN systems for the inclusion of disability issues in development activities.
- Lobby meetings, workshops and interactions and joint collaborative activities with various non-government sectors’ organizations working on human rights, organizations, women rights organization, child rights organizations