in Partnership with: FFO-Norway
NFDN has partnership with FFO-Norway since 1998. The partnership has aim to strengthen NFDN’s regional outreach and local advocacy by mobilizing the regional network of NFDN. This project has supported five regional coordinators in the five regional office of NFDN and some budget to mobilize the members of regional committee for local advocacy and lobby works. In the support of this project NFDN’s regional offices has been mobilizing other resources form INGOs and GOs in local level.
The regional coordinators and committee’s members are mobilized for the following
1. Strengthen the capacity of local member organization in leadership and good governance.
2. Enhance unity of disabled people in district under the umbrella of member organizations
3. Enhance the advocacy skills and capacity of local member organizations in advocacy, lobby and resource mobilization.
4. Work as the effective channel of NFDN’s central office to share and exchange information from center to district.
5. Facilitate to get fund and supporting partners to work with member organizations.
6. Provide essential counseling and referral service to the persons with disabilities, their parents, family members who visit the regional office.
1. Eastern regional Office – Biratnagar, Morang . It covers 16 district of eastern region.
2. Central Regional Office – Hetauda, Makwanpur. It covers 19 districts of central region
3. Western Regional Office – Butwal, Rupendehi. It covers 15 districts of western region
4. Mid-West Regional Office – Nepalgunj, Banke. It covers 16 districts of mid-west region
5. Far-West Regional Office – Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur. It covers 9 district of far-west region.