National Federation of the Disabled Nepal (NFDN) is the national umbrella organization of persons with disabilities representing more than 335 member organizations throughout the country. We do our work through four major strategies – Advocacy, Awareness Raising, Capacity Building and Networking & Collaboration.
NFDN is implementing a project in partnership with Disability Rights Promotion International (DRPI) and York University (YU) with the objective of promoting employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. This project is in its final year and we are able to create good network with employment and also placed many persons with disabilities in different employment opportunities.
In this context, to share the project achievement and success and also to create and disseminate key message to promote the employment of persons with disabilities, NFDN is planning to produce some short videos. To produce such videos, NFDN is seeking consultancy from registered multimedia production company.
Deliverables Expected from Consultant
- One (1) Public Service Announcement/Advertisement type of Video (with fictional story) that could be broadcasted on National Television. – up to 2 mins long.
- Minimum of three (3) documentary type of videos that will be produced by interviewing the people with disabilities placed by the project. – upto 2 mins long each.
- Providing English Language captioning for all of these videos.
- Prepare accessible version of these videos with audio description as well as sign language.
- Complete the task within 25 days of agreement.
Required Competencies of the Company
- Must be a VAT registered company with proof of renewal and tax clearance up to current financial year.
- Must have good experience in producing video content.
- Must be able to complete the task in required time in professional manner.
Interested applicants should submit their financial proposal and their company legal documents in hard copy to NFDN project office, Bijuli Bajar, Anamnagar (Phone: 015244540).
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Sep 02, 2018