Regional Mobilization of NFDN
- 1. Strengthen the capacity of local member organization in leadership and good governance.
- 2. Enhance unity of disabled people in district under the umbrella of member organizations
- 3. Enhance the advocacy skills and capacity of local member organizations in advocacy, lobby and resource mobilization.
- 4. Work as the effective channel of NFDN's central office to share and exchange information from center to district.
- 5. Facilitate to get fund and supporting partners to work with member organizations.
- 6. Provide essential counseling and referral service to the persons with disabilities, their parents, family members who visit the regional office.
1. Eastern regional Office – Biratnagar, Morang . It covers 16 district of eastern region.
2. Central Regional Office – Hetauda, Makwanpur. It covers 19 districts of central region
3. Western Regional Office – Butwal, Rupendehi. It covers 15 districts of western region
4. Mid-West Regional Office – Nepalgunj, Banke. It covers 16 districts of mid-west region
5. Far-West Regional Office - Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur. It covers 9 district of far-west region.